With our tools you get the delivery performance of your company under control permanently
We implement the solution and configure it according to your needs. You and your employees will receive instruction in all functions.
A weak supply chain causes frustration among customers and employees
- You do not have transparency on orders and delivery times.
- Their processes are not efficiently structured.
- It is not possible to promise and meet exact delivery dates.
- You receive many complaints and cannot respond to the customer.
- You cannot accurately and quickly diagnose the causes of punctuality and delivery problems.
- Orders have long lead times.
- Despite excellent products and services, customer satisfaction is declining.
How we strengthen your Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- In two one-day workshops, we analyze your company and develop possible solutions.
- Together with you, we take a core process or product line and test delivery reliability and responsiveness
- Together, we develop proposals for process improvement.
- If necessary, we equip your system with powerful process controlling tools.
- The result: You always have comprehensive insight into the performance of your company.
SAP-On Time Delivery – Customer Benefits
- Competitive advantage through fast and punctual delivery
- Determination of key figures for measuring delivery performance
- Improved delivery reliability and responsiveness
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced turnaround times
- Good introduction to process optimization
- Implement a tool to measure customer orders based on the following metrics:
- Ready for delivery (desired delivery date vs. confirmation date)
- Compliance Confirmation Date (On Time, Delay or To Early)
- Job lead time / Company-specific configuration of the tool
- Measure, analyze, and suggest how to improve score performance attributes from a customer-focused perspective in terms of delivery reliability and responsiveness
- Workshops to analyse the results of a core process or product line
- Recommendations to improve the process
Scope of the solution
The implementation of the solution is carried out according to the proven mes procedure model and includes the following points:
- Technical implementation
- Company-specific configuration of tools
- Technical documentation
- Functional instruction and handover
- 2 months of free follow-up, then paid consulting support (error corrections after technical implementation end)
- Two one-day workshops to analyse and present the results