One of the most important performance criteria of an ERP system is to make the order processing process efficient
Numerous, customer-individually adjustable information about the objects involved customer order, production order, order and delivery as well as jumps into the most important transactions provide the user with a very good overview of the process and reduce the processing effort for tasks.
- Increase user satisfaction by optimizing order processing
- Efficient order processing
- Shorter order throughput times
- Exact cost estimation possible (introduction at fixed price)
- Short project duration
- No running costs (e.g. user licenses, maintenance fees)