Since its founding in 2005 by SAP employees, munich enterprise software GmbH has focused on consulting and developing add-ons for SAP. Munich enterprise software GmbH has its headquarters in Munich, Gröbenzell. We support companies in digitizing their processes around SAP. To be successful in the future, companies need powerful tools for optimal business processes. Our goal is to strengthen the competitiveness of our customers.
MailCenter products and our consulting expertise are the cornerstones of our success. Over the years we have made a name for ourselves in the SAP world. Our company stands for a large number of successful SAP projects in the SME sector. Our company is focused on customer orientation and continuous improvement. Our customers benefit directly from this. This is also reflected in the exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction.
Our motivation is your success!
As a leading SAP consulting company in our region, we are strengthening the position of our medium-sized customers in the global competition in a partnership.
- An essential criterion for our success is achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction
- We always focus on your future
- Good employees are the foundation for our success
- Continuous process optimization allows us to improve your competitive situation
- Our experience is your profit
- Safe • fast • competent: we offer simple and efficient solutions
- Every person is unique and valuable.
- Our company culture is based on mutual appreciation. It is connected to respect, esteem, goodwill and acceptance. It expresses itself in interest, attention and friendliness.
- The motivation, competence and efficiency of all employees ensure our lasting success.
- We proactively shape our future and look at changes as opportunities.
- To our clients we always remain a reliable partner.
- We try to see requirements and solutions in a global view.
- Our goal is to maximize the benefit to our customers.
- For each of our clients we select the employee who will provide them with the best service.
Michael Struck | CEO
Michael Struck is a member of management at mes – munich enterprise software. After working as a Senior Solution Consultant at itelligence and SAP Steeb – a company by SAP AG, he is since 2005 the senior management of mes. He is responsible for sales.
Thilo Kiefer | CEO
Thilo Kiefer is a member of management at mes – munich enterprise software. After working as an IT project manager at Siemens and ASCOM as well as SAP Senior Solution Consultant at SAP Steeb – a company by SAP AG – he belongs since 2005 to the management of mes. He is responsible for business development and portfolio and product management.
Stations of the company
- 2018 Expansion MailCenter to SMS Add-In
- 2017 Launch of the SAP add-on – HotM
- 2016 Expansion MailCenter to SAP Outlook Add-In, conversion and archiving
- 2013 Relaunch of SAP Add-ons – MailCenter V 3.1
- 2011 Development of SMART approach for process optimization
- 2010 mes becomes a SAP EBM Partner
- 2010 Change of name to munich enterprise software® GmbH
- 2008 Expansion of the product portfolio to the flexible mail delivery from SAP
- 2007 First projects in the Netherlands, Italy and the UK
- 2005 Partnership with SAP Steeb
- 2005 Change of name to SKPnet GmbH
- 2005 Establishment of SK & P Gbr in Munich Solln