Since its foundation in 2005 by SAP employees, munich enterprise software GmbH has been focusing on the development of add-ons and consulting around SAP. munich enterprise software GmbH is headquartered in Munich, Gröbenzell.
We support companies in digitizing their SAP processes. In order to continue to be successful in the future, companies need powerful tools for optimal business processes.
Our goal is to strengthen the competitiveness of our customers. The MailCenter products and our expertise in consulting are the cornerstones of our success. Over the years, we have made a name for ourselves in the SAP world. Our company stands for a variety of successful SAP projects. Our experience and focus offer you as a customer maximum security.
Our company is focused on customer orientation as well as continuous improvement. Our customers benefit directly and directly from this. This is also reflected in the exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction.
- in use by more than 100 companies
- supports mail processes at more than 500 subsidiaries and offices in more than 30 countries
- sends over 20 million emails per year
Both well-known large corporations and companies with fewer than 100 employees experience a real paradigm shift with this software. The enthusiasm and recognition for our products motivate us every day.
With HotM SAP Monitoring, we have now expanded our portfolio with successful technologies that enable IT and departmental experts to monitor systems, applications and interfaces. Timely error detection reduces downtime and delays.
Stations of the company
- 2019 MailCenter on S/4 Hana and Fiori
- 2018 Extension Of MailCenter with SAP SMS Add-In
- 2017 Launch of sap add-on – HotM with SAP IDoc Monitor
- 2016 Extension of MailCenter with SAP Outlook Add-In, Conversion and Archiving
- 2013 Relaunch of the SAP Add-on – SAP Mail Add-On MailCenter V 3.1
- 2011 Development of SMART approach to optimizing SAP processes
- 2010 munich enterprise software becomes SAP EBM Partner
- 2010 Change of name to munich enterprise software GmbH
- 2008 Expansion of the product portfolio with flexible mail delivery from SAP
- 2007 Europe-wide consulting projects in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Poland and The United Kingdom
- 2005 Partnership with SAP Steeb
- 2005 Founding of SKPnet GmbH in Munich