Since its founding in 2005 by SAP employees, munich enterprise software GmbH has relied on the development of add-ons and SAP consulting. Munich enterprise software GmbH has its headquarters in Munich, Gröbenzell. We support companies in digitizing their SAP processes. To be successful in the future, companies need powerful tools for optimal business processes.
Our goal is to strengthen the competitiveness of our customers. MailCenter products and our consulting expertise are the cornerstones of our success. Over the years we have made a name for ourselves in the SAP world. Our company stands for a multitude of successful SAP projects. Our company is focused on customer orientation and continuous improvement. Our customers benefit directly from this. This is also reflected in the exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction.
MailCenter – the software for business process by e-mail
- has already been installed at more than 100 companies
- delivers software to more than 500 subsidiaries and offices in over 30 countries
- send over 20 million emails per year
Both well-known large corporations and companies with fewer than 100 employees experience a veritable paradigm shift with this software. The enthusiasm and recognition for our products motivates us every day anew.
With HotM SAP Monitoring, we have now expanded the portfolio with successful technologies that enable IT and the experts in the field to monitor systems, applications and interfaces. Timely error detection reduces downtime and delays.
Stations of the company
- 2018 Expansion MailCenter to SMS Add-In
- 2017 Launch of the SAP add-on – HotM to SAP IDoc Monitor
- 2016 Expansion MailCenter to SAP Outlook Add-In, conversion and archiving
- 2013 Relaunch of SAP Add-ons – SAO Mail Add-On MailCenter V 3.1
- 2011 Development of SMART approach for process optimization
- 2010 mes becomes a SAP EBM Partner
- 2010 Change of name to munich enterprise software GmbH
- 2008 Expansion of the product portfolio to the flexible mail delivery from SAP
- 2007 Europe-wide consulting projects in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Poland and the United Kingdom
- 2005 Partnership with SAP Steeb
- 2005 2005 Foundation of SKPnet GmbH in Munich