munich enterprise software GmbH receives DEKRA certification
ISO Standard 9001:2015
Satisfied customers are the key to success. The founders and managing directors of munich enterprise software GmbH have always agreed on this. That’s why they invested a lot of time and effort in constantly optimizing their solutions and services, as well as in regular customer feedback rounds to verify the actual effectiveness of their actions. The effort was worth it. The software company has recently been awarded the official DEKRA certification for its well-functioning quality management system and exceptional customer satisfaction.
Press release on DEKRA certification
14.1.2021, Gröbenzell near Munich: DEKRA Certification GmbH certifies that munich enterprise software GmbH has introduced and maintains a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. The proof was recently provided during the review of the areas of customer satisfaction and quality management.
Based on its extensive audit, DEKRA was able to convince itself that the management system of munich enterprise software GmbH meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The status and development of the relevant annual monitoring audits will continue to be reviewed.
Positive audit report
The certification covers the development, marketing, implementation and customer-oriented support of SAP add-ons. The certified location is Industriestraße 29, 82194 Gröbenzell, Germany. As part of the audit, the organisation was examined on two aspects: ‘customer satisfaction’ and ‘continuous improvement of the management system’.
Highest customer satisfaction
The satisfaction of the customers of the SAP add-on MailCenter was systematically queried and evaluated. The company regularly conducts surveys of the products and always receives excellent reviews. DEKRA has now been able to convince itself of this. For this purpose, the success stories on the website and the customer quotes were evaluated. Google’s recessions were also used, with munich enterprise software achieving the best possible result – 5 out of 5 stars.
Particularly innovative quality management
In the area of ‘continuous improvement of the management system’, the auditors of DEKRA Certification GmbH noted the following optimizations: Since October, munich enterprise software GmbH has held the official SAP product certification for the product MailCenter. In addition, the company offers its customers the adjustments to the invoicing on XInvoice; this has been mandatory for public sector contractors since November 2020. Managing Director Thilo Kiefer is pleased with the ISO certification:
“Customer satisfaction and quality management are our top priority because they are crucial for the sustainable success of the company – on both sides. That is why we are very pleased about the positive results of the DEKRA audit as well as the ISO certification.
Our customers can continue to rely on us to continuously expand our solutions and services, customer-centric and quality-oriented, so that they can achieve their goals easily and easily in the fastest way.”
Why is ISO 9001 certification important to us?
- Quality management: ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for quality management systems. By implementing such a system and obtaining ISO 9001 certification, we demonstrate our commitment to the quality of their products and services. This allows us to ensure that we comply with certain quality standards and continuously improve them.
- Customer trust: An ISO 9001 certificate serves as proof of compliance with high quality standards. Customers see this as an indicator that our company has its processes under control and delivers reliable products or services. The certificate can strengthen the trust of customers and increase the credibility of our company.
- Competitive Advantage: In many industries, ISO 9001 certification has become a key differentiator. Companies that have an ISO 9001 certificate have a competitive advantage over companies without certification. In tenders or award procedures, certification can be a decisive factor in winning the contract.
- Efficiency and continuous improvement: The implementation of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 requires a thorough analysis of the company’s processes. As a result, inefficient processes can be identified and optimized. The quality management system also promotes continuous improvement by encouraging us to regularly review and optimize processes.
- International recognition: ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard. ISO 9001 certification enables our company to demonstrate quality standards internationally. Since we also operate internationally and want to expand into international markets, this is an advantage for us.
In conclusion, ISO 9001 certification is important for our company to improve quality standards, gain the trust of customers and thus gain competitive advantages.