Validate your XInvoice
Simple, free and online
XInvoice Validate – You want to verify that an invoice is valid to the current specification of the XInvoice. With our online validator, we provide you with the KoSIT test module. You do not need to register or disclose any personal information.
After the check, they receive a results report as well as the presentation of the data in a viewer. Thus, you can not only check whether your XInvoice is valid (according to the check module of the Kosit, see version in the test report), but you can also get an overview of the contents of the XRechnung fields at the same time.
XInvoice Validation – Test Report
You will receive the following information about the document that has been checked:
- Name of the file, time of review, and type of document detected.
- Conformity check: If the document is tested, it is compliant or non-compliant with the formal requirements.
- Rating: Evaluation of the document. Should it be rejected or not.
- Contents of the invoice document
- Details of the version of the KoSIT Validator
The following enumeration gives an overview of the validity periods of each version of the standard.
- 1.0 from 10.05.2017: 01.06.2017 – 30.11.2017
- 1.1 from 30.11.2017: 01.12.2017 – 30.06.2019
- 1.2.0 from 18.12.2018: 01.07.2019 – 31.12.2019
- 1.2.1 from 28.06.2019: 01.01.2020 – 30.06.2020
- 1.2.2 of 19.12.2019: 01.07.2020 – 31.12.2020
- 2.0.0 from 30.06.2020: 01.01.2021 – 30.06.2021
- 2.0.1 of 16.12.2020: From 01.07.2021
There are now various software solutions on the market for the generation of XIns. As a supplier of contracting authorities, you can also use various portals of the individual institutions and record the invoices manually. This only works if the number of invoices and the associated registration effort are limited. The advantage of such a solution is that it is free of charge. In the meantime, there are also other providers that offer such manually solutions under the keyword XRechnung Generator also for a fee. Regardless of which variant you choose, you should be careful to validate the XIns before you send them.
As an SAP partner, we support you with our extension for electronic invoices in the creation of XInvoices from SAP. In doing so, we offer the possibility to send the generated XIns by e-mail as well as via Peppol to the contracting authority.
In any case, companies that supply federal agencies should act quickly to ensure that they remain competitive and introduce XRechnung immediately.
Are you looking for an expert for XRechnung or need more information? We will prepare you for the changeover!