PEPPOL: Secure data exchange – Europe-wide!
The International Network for Companies and Authorities – B2G & B2B
– All the facts, benefits and how to connect –
WHAT IS PEPPOL?
PEPPOL is an international networkthrough which registered companies and authorities connect to exchange documents electronically. Fast, easy, secure and compliant with EU Directive 2014/55/EU.
Through open standards, PEPPOL also simplifies public procurement procedures.
Pan-European Public Procurement OnLine (PEPPOL) started as an EU project in 2008. In addition to the network, efficient software and service solutions have been developed that meaningfully complement or replace the old, analogue processes. This creates new market potentials. In the EU & international.
FOR WE, IS PEPPOL RELEVANT?
- B2G: For all companies that work for public authorities. In Germany, Europe, international.
- B2B: For companies looking for solutions to automate your business processes.
PEPPOL offers many advantages!
- Simplifies public procurement procedures
- Digitalizes business processes efficiently
- Legally compliant invoice exchange
- Highest safety standards
- Internationally recognized